Search This Blog!

Tuesday 12 June 2018

Update - 12/06/18

UPDATE - 12/06/18
Hi all,
I am still alive and making posts, don't you worry. I know I've been a bit rubbish recently about uploads, but I've been busy with work and college. But today I have a special announcement for all of my followers/readers.

I am taking on YouTube as an added extra for this blog. The YouTube channel will feature walkthroughs of all of your old favourite games such as Harry Potter and the Simpsons Hit and Run. I have linked the YouTube channel to the blog so if you guys want to check it out and subscribe, no pressure :).

Retro Game of the Week and Game of the Week are coming out soon, I promise. As well as the next part to the Hogwarts Mystery Walkthrough.

So until next time,
Peace Out - Geekette

No comments:

Post a Comment