Search This Blog!

Thursday 27 February 2020

Gamer Tag - A Q&A!

Gamer Tag - A Q&A!
This tag gives all you lovely readers a chance to get to know me, so without further ado, let's jump into things!

1) What is your all-time favourite video game?
My favourite video game of all time has got to be Star Wars Battlefront II on the PS2, as I have fond memories of playing this game with my younger sister. Either that or any of the Harry Potter games!2) What’s your current favourite video game?
My favourite current game has to be Luigi's Mansion 3, as I was excited for it when Nintendo announced the game at E3 last year. Also when I saw Polterpup and Professor E. Gadd in the game, I knew it was going to be good.3)What is your favourite video game genre?
My favourite game genre has to be RPGs as I love the story aspect behind them, followed closely by construction games. To be honest, I'd happily play any genre of game.4) How long have you been playing video games?
I have been into video games for as long as I remember, but I have been playing them more now I have grown up a bit and started to appreciate the art and tech aspects that go into them.5) What’s the first game you ever played?
The first game that I have ever played was Gran Turismo on the Playstation, albeit I wasn't very good at it. 6) What game have you clocked the most hours into?
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix on DS. I managed to complete that game in one day, which was impressive for me as it was the first game I had ever completed.7) What’s your longest gaming session?
My longest gaming session was probably a day of playing games and the odd couple of toilet breaks and food breaks.8) Who is your favourite game developer?
TT Games, I have always admired their work and I have grown up playing majority of the Lego games since Lego Star Wars came out on the PS2.9) Who’s your favourite hero character from a game?
My favourite hero has to be Luigi from Mario and Luigi's Mansion, especially when he's walking around humming the theme song. 10) Who is your favourite villain?
My favourite villain is probably Gnasty Gnorc from the Spyro games. Even though you don't see much of him or hear him speak, he is still one of those villains that everyone despises altogether and has the weirdest of looks for being in the land of dragons.11) Who is your most hated character of any game?
My most hated character has to be the little white dude that used to pop up in the Eyetoy games and try to give you "helpful" hints. We discovered that batting him of the screen use to get him quiet every so often.12) What gaming systems do you own?
I own a Playstation, PS2, PSP, PS Vita, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Wii, DS, 3DS, Nintendo Switch, Gameboy Advance, Mega Drive, Game Gear, and a gaming laptop (if that counts).13) What was your first game system?
My first system that I played was the original Playstation, but the first system I brought myself was the Xbox 360.14) What’s your favourite gaming system and why?
My favourite gaming system is the Nintendo DS. I always played this as a little kid, so I will always go back to playing it if I get bored, and besides it fits easily in a bag or pocket so I can take it to lectures if I get bored!15) Do you prefer to play guy characters or girl characters?
Normally I play as guy characters, unless I can customise a girl character. Usually, this is due to the girls never having as good traits as the guys.16) Do you follow walkthroughs, or do you play through on your own?
Normally I play on my own, unless I get extremely stuck. Then I play walkthroughs.17) Have you ever been to a gaming convention?
I have been to EGX (which was in London this year), as well as Play Expo back in 2018 (I hope to go back one day though) and a small convention called GEEK, which was held in Margate.18) What game are you most excited about coming out in the future?
I am pretty excited for the new Animal Crossing game coming out, as well as Watchdogs Legions, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga.19) What’s your best memory of a video game?
My best memory of a video game is the time I managed to beat an unbeatable (for me, my dad and uncle) level on my Harry Potter game. It was the Chamber of Secrets and I couldn't get past Aragog. So I left the game for a couple of years (nearly 10) and went back to it. I finally beat Aragog and chanted, "I beat the unbeatable level!", it made me so happy.20) What’s your worst memory of a video game?
Struggling to beat Aragog on the PS2, or when my dog accidentally sniffed my Xbox and switched the console off while I was mid-game playing Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens.21) Which video game character do you see yourself as, or if you had to be represented by a video game character, who would it be?
If I was represented by a video game character, I think I would be GLaDOS from the Portal games. I love her sarcasm and I think that fits me perfectly. It's a shame how their are not as many geeky females in games.

So that's it for this special Q&A and I hope you all enjoyed it! So until next time,

Peace Out,
Geekette

No comments:

Post a Comment