Search This Blog!

Sunday 9 September 2018

Game of the Week - 09/09/2018

GAME OF THE WEEK 09/09/2018
LEGO HARRY POTTER YEARS 1-4
This week's game of the week is Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4.
Lego potter cover.jpg
A game that truly represented my childhood (sort of). Released in 2011, Lego HP was a game for all HP fans, including myself. I use to have the game on DS many years ago when it was first released, but now own it on my Xbox 360. It was also released on the Wii (I think I have that copy lying around somewhere), PS3, iOS, Android, PSP, Mac OS X and Windows. A revamped version of the game was released on PS4 called Lego Harry Potter: The Collection. It is soon coming to Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.

Image result for Lego Harry Potter: Years 1รข€“4

The aim of this game is like any other Lego game. You run around shooting bad guys and collecting the studs. What's not to like? The only difference is that in this game you attend classes like Charms and Potions, and you earn new spells and other abilities that can be used against the bad guys.

My favourite part of this game is that the cutscenes are still priceless. I know majority of people do not like the classic Lego cutscenes with no talking in as they are annoying, but for myself, as long as I could remember, I played the Lego games with no talking in the cutscenes. This is why I always have and will find them funny.

That's it for this week's game of the week and thanks for reading.
So until next time,
Peace Out - Geekette

No comments:

Post a Comment