Search This Blog!

Monday 13 August 2018

Game Soundtrack of the Week - 13/08/2018

GAME SOUNDTRACK OF THE WEEK -13/08/2018
New for this week is a weekly segment called Game Soundtrack of the week. This highlights the soundtrack to a video game that I have featured in the past or I am going to feature in the future. This week's game soundtrack is Stuart Little 3 Big Photo Adventure.

Image result for stuart little 3 big photo adventure
This game was released for the PlayStation 2 all the way back in 2005. You took control of Stuart and tried to collect photos for his brother George's photo album. It was a brilliant game and I loved it. The soundtrack was composed by Game Audio Ltd.

My personal favourite track on this soundtrack is The House, as that is also one of my favourite levels of the game. It is very up-beat and I have fond memories of using Skateboarder Stuart around the house.

Link to the soundtrack playlist made by The Mygoshi Video Game Soundtrack, check it out!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLc1cODxO_0&list=PLO4jlmGoc6uAiywJz5J6SSNgDfNEXF-4F

That does it for this short but sweet segment. Be sure to check out my next blog post, which should be out in a couple of days time.

Until next time,
Peace Out - Geekette

No comments:

Post a Comment